The Library at Webster Geneva Campus is dedicated to supporting the teaching, research and intellectual pursuits of faculty, students and staff of the Geneva campus. The library is committed to acquiring, organizing and preserving information and to promoting information literacy standards.
Library Opening Hours
Fall 2, Oct. 23 through Dec. 15, 2023
- Monday–Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 12–4 p.m.
Webster University Library will close at 4:30 pm on Friday December 15, and will reopen for Spring term on January 2024. For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Geneva Library Collections
Webster Geneva Campus Library houses approximately 29,000 items selected to support the courses and research of students, faculty, staff and alumni. The library has a variety of study areas where students can work and research in calm, comfortable spaces. With assistance from professional and support staff, students can access collections comprising reference, periodical, media and general materials.
To search our collections, go to our Library Catalog.
Webster University's Online Library
The Webster University Online Library gives access to approximately 140 research databases including over 40,000 academic journals, over 50,000 e-books, streaming educational videos and numerous academic guides to help with database use, citations and research. Sign into databases using your name and Webster ID. Explore on your own or visit the library for assistance.
Contact Library staff and remember to use Webster's extensive online Library materials at: library.webster.edu/home
Library Rules and Regulations
- You must wear a mask inside the library.
- We request you continue to keep safe distancing when possible.
- To avoid extra contact, search our Library catalog. Make note of the title and call number of an item you would like to use and request it at the Library desk or by phone or email and we will notify you when we have it for you.
- Five books per student for a 14-day loan, renewable during the term.
- One multimedia item for a seven-day loan.
- Books: three-hour loan.
- Multimedia: one-day loan.
- Regular items that are late will incur a fine of CHF 0.50 per day up to a maximum of CHF 10.
- Reserve items are for all students in a class. If they are late they have a fine of CHF 5 per hour up to a maximum of CHF 50.
- Renew items by phone, by email or by stopping in at the library.